Hello! I finally realized that today is Tuesday. The only reason I remember is because I have an exam today. I have no idea where the past few days have gone. All I remember is that one minute it was Friday morning, and the the next minute it turned into Tuesday. I have no idea where Friday, Saturday, Sunday or Monday ran off to, but I wish they would return. I don’t want to take this text today. In other words, I am aware that I have missed both a Friday post and a Monday post, and I know that I’m supposed to have a DIY for today, but I kinda don’t. Don’t be too mad at me. Hopefully I will have something grand for you next week. I think I’m going to have to rethink my posting schedule, at least while I’m in school. It sounded like a good schedule, but I don’t think I took into account school and studying and exams and other adult things.
For today, that is, I will share with you the many things that I remember happening over the past few days. Let’s see. Hmm…
- Last Saturday, the guy next door to me got a few of his trees cut down. It was the event if the neighborhood. It seemed like everyone was out watching them cut the trees down. I happened to come up stair before having to leave to see half of the tree dangling across the road. It doesn’t feel like it was that long ago, but it was, like two weeks ago.
- Last Tuesday, I had my first exam for my summer class. I got a 90% on it. The first two quizzes I’ve had for the class, I got 95%’s on. But I don’t know how well I’ll do on today’s exam. This material is a lot harder than what wad on the first exam.
- Yesterday there was a flash flood watch in effect, along with a severe thunderstorm watch in effect. The guy next door, the same guy who cut down his trees, decided that it would be a good idea to rip up his driveway. They were able to rip it all up before the storm arrived. They’re back today, and I have no idea what they’re doing. I still do know why he would want a new driveway, his was almost perfect, unlike ours.
- A few nights ago there was a huge spider in my room on the ceiling. We have a vacuum cleaner that is built into the house, so I decided to use that to suck up the spider. Well, it turned out the hose was clogged. There was a lot of hair stuck in the head part on the hose. By the time I cleaned it all out the spider was gone. I ended up finding him, but when I went to suck him up he ran underneath one of the tiles in my ceiling. I have what they call a drop ceiling in my room. It’s the kind of ceiling that has the tiles that look like some jabbed a bunch of pencils in it. Anywho, I never saw him again, and to this day, I still haven’t seen him.
- Not last night, but the night before, I had a hard time sleeping. I also didn’t go to Ned until like 1 in the morning. I woke up about 4:30am to this rustling sound coming from my ceiling. Before I woke up completely, I was like half asleep, I could have sworn I saw something run right by my bed on the ledge. The rustling in the ceiling went on for about a half hour or so. I have had problems with mice up there before, so I known I have set traps up there. I did not hear them last night.
- I recently got a Netflix account, yesterday to be exact. Now I can watch All Hail King Julien legally, and in order. I was watching it on YouTube. If you do a quick Google search, you can find episodes for just about any show. It is very exciting! You don’t have to wait for the video to buffer, as long have you have a strong internet connection.
As for the rest of my week I don’t know what I’m going to do. I know Friday I’m getting the A.C. in my car fixed. It’s not blowing any cold air, just warm air. Saturday, I will be volunteering at the Westfield Half Marathon, and Sunday is the concert at Stanley Park. If I don’t see you again this week, just know that I am thinking of all of you, and I am working on making a better posting schedule. Well, TTFN!